Office Services Manager
- Develops and implements policies, procedures, and standards for accepting, handling, tracking, and.storing corporate documents.
- Advises and assists company personnel regarding records related issues. Provides continual availability to direct or assist with document searches and/or retrieval.
- Provides departmental records management consultation.
- Provides “new hire” Records Orientation
- Manages on-site and off-site storage or archived documents.
- Partners with IT Department to identify business requirements for records management.
- Partners with general council to identify legal requirements for records management; “Document Retention Schedule”.
- Oversee the annual records review process in accordance with corporate Document Retention Schedule.
- Plan, Prepare and administer Annual Document Purge Process.
- Works with vendors to implement secure off-site storage and shred practices.
- Reviews work for accuracy and completion. Regularly evaluates and develops enhancements to the records programs/systems,
- Maintains membership in legal and professional records management associations, especially the American Records Management Association (ARMA) for the purpose of participation, networking, educational opportunities, and keeping abreast of the most current records management standards.
- Daily record-keeping duties including creation of files, filing, retrieving, labeling, researching requests, searching archived files.
- On-going communication with records management vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science is preferred with three to four years-related experience.
- Membership in ARMA preferred.