Planning and Design Specialist
Architectural Planning & Design Manager
- Develops preliminary site and lease plans from source and marked up drawings utilizing digital media (i.e.: AutoCAD, Propidex Photoshop) and hand-drawn techniques.
- Develops preliminary and final site and lease plans for the Leasing and Development departments based on source and marked up drawings and hard copies.
- Develops Lease Outline Drawings for individual spaces based on new lease or expansion requests from Leasing Department.
- Develops elevations to meet center design standards and budget requirements to meet the needs of the Leasing and Development departments.
- Updates site and lease plans as Leases are signed or tenants vacate.
- Site and tenant drawing review and coordination with Leasing and Development.
- Design and create presentation drawings and colored renderings with various departments for marketing purposes.
- Scans and/or makes copies of all drawings, maintains database and keeps site and lease plans fully stocked.
- Maintains digital filing systems.
- Maintains all the architectural and engineering drawings of individual tenant spaces and the shopping centers overall for the company. This includes organizing and controlling Architecture and Planning group and assisting all staff with their needs as it pertains to drawings and related items.
- Contacts government offices to verify compliance of proposed tenants, proposed developments and proposed shopping center modifications with required codes and ordinances.
- Operates and provides courier service or runs errands for various Leasing and Development as needed.
- Utilizing the Corporation’s Business Goals, works with supervision to identify annual individual goals and objectives.
- Complies with company policies, procedures and standards
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and three to five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2007 or higher.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and 3D modeling
- Ability to read and scale architectural and engineering drawings.
- Have a working knowledge of Construction Standards, Codes and ADAAG